How to Battle Shoulder, Neck
and Back Pain Caused By
You Sat Crouched At a Screen All Day

Here’s a fact: sitting slouched over for hours at a time places 40% more stress on your spine than the standing.

That’s because you are putting excessive pressure on your back muscles, joints and discs.

A simple way to restore the optimal function of your spine and body, is to invest more time in being horizontal…

Yes…lying the ground. 

…And spending more time there. 

A few minutes a day like this will be a rewarding experience for your sore back. 

 Give it a try... 

After all, the only thing you have to lose is...

 Pain and Suffering.

How to Unload The Spine?

Simply "Unloading" the spine for 15 minutes a day, or less, can offer your aching back a surge of relief.

Here’s how:

Find some clear floor space and lie on your back with your lower legs raised on a chair or a box.

This takes the excessive pressure off the weary discs in your spine and allows them to completely relax. 

The bent-knees position also relaxes tight hamstrings, so they no longer tug on your pelvis, this will allow your back to relax even further.

That's it, simple and easy.

Now go try this one. 

Get More Life Enriching Information

You can thank me later, but do yourself a favour and take a minute to read the rest of this life changing letter.


Most of us with goals and ambitions have been in the same position 

You’re working long hours to fix some crisis or meet a deadline or have just fallen into a daily routine.

You’re concentrating, muscles are tight, neck sore, spine stiff and your mind is closed off to anything outside your problem.

And your body feels that way 24/7. 

On a subconscious level, It’s like you’re trapped in a cage. 

Everything is put second to your problem…  your health, your sleep, and your family.

You’re on a downward spiral and there is not much fun in your life at the moment.

But there is a way to regain your vision and get your body to break out of the cage and be forever free.

But the only way is to take action…

I guarantee, By investing A few minutes a day in your body, you will see a dramatic change in your mental and physical capacities. Changes that will last you a lifetime.

I've Created a Special FREE Email Course 

But It’s Only Worth Anything To 
The 20% Who Will Take Action

Here's What You'll Discover In
Your Next Fitness TIP #2:

  • A fun way to build your abs and core strength 
  • A practical way to accelerate your fat loss, conditioning, cardio, endurance and energy levels! 
  • Do these effective exercises at home or at the hotel room next time you're on the road.

A different approach to the fitness. You'll get an opportunity to learn how to stay fit while keeping your highly-stressful life. 

Are You Interested? 

Remember only 20% of people take action to really affect their goals, the remaining 80% let other people’s goals affect them.

Now Jump Back to Your Fitness Tip #1 Email 
And Get Your Tip #2!
(The link is in the end of the email, right below the link to this page)

Pin It on Pinterest